Recovery and relapse prevention plan
Choose one of the cases from the case studies provided.
Research the following for the addictive disorder represented in your case:
- Diagnostic criteria
- Physical and social effects
- Treatment options
- Recovery and relapse prevention strategies
- Challenges faced with recovery and relapse prevention
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word client conceptualization, as well as a recovery and relapse prevention plan. Include the following:
- Apply a specific theory related to substance abuse and addiction to the client in the case study.
- Identify any biological and social factors that may have contributed to this addiction.
- Describe the physical and social effects the client has reported and may experience as a result of their addiction.
- Analyze treatment modalities and options for the client.
- Create a client recovery and relapse prevention plan that includes specific recovery and relapse-prevention strategies to address different challenges they may face during the recovery and relapse-prevention process.
Include a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed sources.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.