A mobile network | Computer Science homework help
Assignment RequirementsYou are a digital forensics intern at Azorian Computer Forensics, a privately owned forensics investigations and data recovery firm in the Denver, Colorado area. The company’s lab manager wants to include some information on mobile networks in the company policy and procedures manual.The manager is specifically interested in a diagram that shows major components in a mobile network and arrows that show the flow of signals. This needs to be a simple diagram that’s easy to understand at a glance.For this assignment:
- Use the Internet to research how a mobile network is set up.
- Create a simple diagram using PowerPoint or the drawing program of your choice that includes:
- A mobile device
- Mobile switching center (MSC)
- Base station system (BSS) with at least two base station controllers (BSCs) and base transceiver stations (BTSs)
- Home location register (HLR)
- Visitor location register (VLR)
- Public Switching Telephone Network (PSTN)
- Arrows that represent the flow of signals starting from the mobile device to the PSTN
- Course textbook
- Internet access
Format:Microsoft PowerPoint or the drawing program of your choice; file saved as a PDFLength:1-2 pages
- I researched mobile network configurations.
- I understood the process adequately and reflected my knowledge in a diagram or flow chart.
- I followed the submission guidelines.