W8 review | Information Systems homework help
Review this list of roots for the nervous system:
This is a list of word roots with their combining vowels used for the integumentary system.
Crani/o skull or cranium
Medul/o medulla oblongata
Myel/o spinal cord
Spin/o spine-craniahead or skull-cerebralbrain
Caud- tail bone
Personalize a study plan.
Include the following aspects in the discussion:
- Create 5 nervous system medical terms above adding either or both, a prefix/suffix from the prior lists
- Post your list along with what each word means
- Discuss the study pattern you have developed in this course, what tools you used, what worked best and what did not seem to help
- Respond to peer posts with feedback
- Cite any references. At all times proper grammar, sentence structure, and spelling. Copy and pasting is not allowed. Always use your own words