Operative paradigm- 2 | Management homework help
A personal operative paradigm describes your basic approach to research and the methodology you will normally employ. However, your research methodology must be adaptable to the individual topic and question you are researching. The operative paradigm will guide your approach to multiple styles of research and help ensure fair and thorough deliberation of the topics being studied.
Upon successful completion of the course material, you will be able to:
- Integrate knowledge into an organizational structure consistent with good critical thinking.
- Chapter 7 Arbnor and Bjerke
We have provided an example of a personal operative paradigm. Keep in mind this is an example and yours should be your own.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Develop a personal “operative paradigm” based on a review of the paradigmatic assumptions and concepts involved in each of the three basic methodological approaches in organization and management research. First, a brief review of the three basic methodological approaches in organization and management research is conducted. Second, the preferred personal “operative paradigm” is covered based on the following components: assumptions, concepts, propositions, hypotheses, variables, and operational definitions.
- The body of your paper should be 7–10 pages long, written in good APA, and with at least 10 references.