Microeconomics analysis | Economics homework help
Microeconomics Analysis “Why are things the way they are?”
- Do not research this analysis online. This is not a research paper. This is an application of economics to something that puzzles you. Any research you do should support your logic.
- If you use statistics or laws or rules, please cite the source.
- This is a thought project with your opinions supported by economics.
- There is possibly no good answer for your question or possibly multiple answers. If there are multiple answers, pick one concept and explain it well. It is better to explain one idea well than to explain multiple ideas poorly.
Pick one of the two methods for your project analysis
A. paper based project analysis
- There is no page minimum, but there is a maximum. We’re not looking for quantity but quality! Don’t ask “how many pages should the analysis be?” Our response will be “write until your question is answered but don’t write more than 5 pages”
- Concise and clear language should be your goal. Fluffed up analysis will be downgraded. Just answer your question! There is no need to provide filler to make your pages longer.
- Citations. You can write a proper reference page or you could make it easy and use footnotes.
B. creative, non-paper based project analysis
You may instead do your project as a video, PowerPoint presentation, song, short movie, animation, audio recording, modern dance … or any other creative method that demonstrates your knowledge of the topic and the application.
There is no limit for length/time but do keep it reasonable. For video/audio, over 60 minutes is likely too long and under 3 minutes is likely too short. For short stories, any length is fine.
If you take a creative approach for this project and run short of time, talk to me and we can likely extend your due date. It is better to turn your work in late and be proud of it than to turn it in ontime with the knowledge that you could have done better.