Unit 8 org behavior project*****a++ rated tutorial already***** use
In Part 1 Assignment you will access and submit through WileyPlus.
In Part 2 you will complete an essay in a Word document and submit it to the Assignment Dropbox.
Part 1: Computing Variances in WileyPlus
Use your critical thinking steps in completing these exercises.
Complete the following exercises in WileyPlus in order to get practice computing standard costs and variances.
- Exercise 25-3
- Exercise 25-4
- Exercise 25-6
Your Part 1: Lab Assignment is to be completed in “WileyPlus.” Access the Lab platform through the WileyPlus Labs tab under “Course Home.” You will have five (5) attempts to complete each problem and you will be provided immediate feedback each time you click on “Submit.” Your work will be graded automatically.
Part 2: Code of Conduct and Ethics-Essay
Read the scenario below on the Rubric Icon and then follow these steps to complete this part of the Assignment.
First: Research the Accounting Code of Conduct requirements on the internet. Make sure to cite at least one source from those provided and reference them (in your separate reference page) following the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) guidelines.
Second: Note how IMA code of conduct requirements of (1) competence, (2) confidentiality, (3) integrity, and (4) credibility are applicable to this scenario.
Third: Then take the Ethical Approaches tutorial located below on the Presentation icon.
Fourth: Address the following questions in a 2 – 3 page APA formatted and citation styled essay.
(1) Who are the stakeholders in this situation?
(2) Apply two or more accounting codes of conduct to answer the following questions:
a. Is there anything unethical in president Schonhardt’s actions?
b. Should you as controller remain silent? Does Steven have any responsibility?
(3) Then compare your response to the questions that involved the accounting code of conduct to the ethical approaches in the tutorial.
a. Which accounting code of conduct responses to questions “a” and “b” above would be supported by two of the ethical approaches in the tutorial? Explain
ORGANZATIONAL BEHAVIOR ASSIGNMENT
. Read the background information.
The Company: PROScout Marketing
PROScout Marketing Mission Statement: We scout talent for tomorrow’s work. We are a focused team of professionals committed to finding the best qualified candidates for our clients. Job candidates are screened for the highest ethics, talent, skills, and abilities. We stand behind our efforts and candidates at the time of hire or we will not charge our clients a fee if the candidates are not acceptable.
2. Listen carefully to a phone message regarding an employee problem.
After you have listened to the message the first time, read the checklist items below, and then listen again to the message taking detailed notes in response to those items. Begin writing only after you are sure you can respond well to each item.
3. Then respond to the following Checklist items:
- Explain the problem or problems.
- As the boss, what questions might you ask this employee to clarify your understanding? As the employee what questions might you ask your team to clarify your understanding?
- Analyze what might be the best leadership approach (from the options in your text) for the boss in this situation based on the mission statement and explain why.
- Based on your knowledge of conflict resolution from the chapter Reading, how might you resolve or respond to the problem(s) as the employee?
- What if the employee does not hear back from her boss in time, what communication process particular to this scenario would you advise her to use to communicate effectively regarding the problem(s) to all concerned and why? Explain each communication process step (specific to the scenario) to be used regarding resolution of this problem(s).
Directions for submitting your Assignment:
Provide a 2–3 page response to the checklist items above (also include an additional title and references page) using correct grammar, spelling, and APA format and citation style. After you have saved a copy to your files, upload your Assignment to the Unit 8 Assignment Dropbox before the end of the unit.