Microeconomics: my project work on report on demand supply &
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE WRITING THIS TERM PROJECT
1. The title of the project work is A REPORT ON DEMAND SUPPLY & ELASTICITY OF COCA-COLA
2. Below is the Syllabus for this course and attached is the rubric as a guideline for the above project
3. No Plagiarism
• Demonstrate an understanding of the workings of a competitive price, or market system.
o Describe the basic structure of a price or market system and how it works.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts of price elasticity and utility theory as a basis in understanding consumer demand.
o Calculate and measures of both utility and price elasticity and discuss their determinants.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the basics of production and cost in the short- and long-runs, as well as the basic types of market structures in an economy.
o Be able to calculate production costs and how firms select output and pricing in various market structures.
MICROECONOMICS; Hubbard and O’Brien; Pearson Publishing; 8th edition w/ MyEconLab