Final paper | BUS 336 Marketing Strategy | Ashford University
The Final Paper should demonstrate an understanding of the materials (texts, assignments, and discussions) covered in this course.
Assume the role of a Marketing Manager. Select a product (good or service) that is sold in the United States and has sales opportunities in a foreign market. Apply your critical thinking skills and the knowledge you have acquired throughout this course and address the following in your Final Paper:
- Describe the product you selected in terms of how it is classified.
- Identify the important factors that marketers of this product should analyze to evaluate market segments
- Indicate the competition of the product category in both home and foreign markets.
- Explain how you would apply the targeting and positioning approach to market the product
- Discuss the major nongovernmental regulatory forces that might affect sales of the product.
- Identify the major challenges should be considered when determining a retail site location
- Explain how you would develop, execute and measure a campaign for this product considering the traditional and digital promotional venues.
- Discuss the ethical marketing considerations as they relate to your product.
Please use the Ashford University Library’s Mergent database in your research. Mergent offers detailed company reports and other company information that will be useful in writing your Final Paper.
The Final Paper
- Must be 6 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly references beyond the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.