Company cash flow discussion replies
You must reply to at least 2 classmate’s threads. Each reply must be at least 150 words. Each reply must cite at least 1 source and include biblical integration in APA format. Acceptable sources include the textbook, the Bible, and scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Your replies are due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday. Please read the DB instructions carefully before submitting your response. Make sure you cite and reference if required. Here are a few general notes on the DBs:
· Substantive means, “with substance.” Avoid filling your posts with writing that does not add anything to the discussion.
· Be clear, concise, and to the point. 300 words is the guideline, quality over quantity. Find your own references. Do not just use the same references that a person who posted before you found.
· Avoid quoting from the textbook since this does not add to the discussion (since all of you are reading the same information).
· If you paraphrase, be certain the reader can decipher what is your original thought versus what you are borrowing and use proper citations (APA format required)
· Avoid the use of excessive quotes and long quotations.
· Do not use Wikipedia as a reference for academic purposes.
Remember to incorporate the biblical/Christian worldview in your posts. Integrate this input rather than simply quoting a verse at the end of the post.