Internet of things | Computer Science homework help
Please read Chapter 13: The Internet of Things as a Platform for Intelligent Applications from the attached book and answer the following questions.
- Compare the IoT with regular Internet.
- Discuss the potential impact of autonomous vehicles on our lives.
- Why must a truly smart home have a bot?
- Why is the IoT considered a disruptive technology?
5. AT&T is active in smart city projects. Investigate their activities (solutions). Write a summary.
6. It is said that the IoT will enable new customer service and B2B interactions. Explain how.
7. Find information about Sophia, a robot from Hanson Robotics. Summarize her capabilities.
Answer these questions in APA 7th edition format and include atleast 4 references, including 2 scholarly references. All answers should be completed in total 4 to 5 pages. STRICTLY NO PLAGIARISM