5s week 5 assignment bs
In 300 words
Learn About creating good password security.
An IT Security consultant has made three primary recommendations regarding passwords:
- Prohibit guessable passwords
- such as common names, real words, numbers only
- require special characters and a mix of caps, lower case, and numbers in passwords
- Reauthenticate before changing passwords
- user must enter old PASSWORD before creating a new one
- Make authenticators unforgeable
- do not allow email or user ID as password
Using WORD, write a brief paper of 300 words explaining each of these security recommendations. Do you agree or disagree with these recommendations. Would you change, add or delete any of these? Add additional criteria as you see necessary.
Note your Safe Assign score. Continue submitting until your Safe Assign score is less than 25. You have three attempts to complete your assignment.