Learning activity: quality, impact, and clarity
Take a look through a professional site of your choosing in which individuals can post comments or statements to a feed. Some places where you can look for these things are:
- LinkedIn (if you have an account).
- A Facebook profile for a business.
- Professional forums.
- Industry specific forums.
Avoid things that are not professional in nature such as Reddit, Quora, nonbusiness Facebook pages, and other similar sites.
Identify one post from any professional site that is from the past 30–40 days and contains at least two paragraphs of writing.
- Analyze the post for quality, impact, and clarity.
- Answer the following questions:
- What is the purpose of the post?
- Does it is succeed in its purpose? Why or why not?
- How could the post be improved?
- Based on the post, what impression do you have of the writer? Explain.