Complete the assignment for flvs module 5.04 “an engaging perspective”
Please follow the directions as indicated in the lesson. Go to FLVS 5.04 page 9 and click “instructions.” You will see the following:
05.04 An Engaging Perspective
You will complete a worksheet on the rising action, climax, and falling action in your novel or short story.
View the grading rubric as you complete your assignment. This is your guide to a super submission.
- Select the 05.04 Novel/Short Story Analysis Worksheet. (See attached below)
- Important: Immediately save the worksheet to your computer or drive.
- On the worksheet, use complete sentences to answer the questions based on your short story. You may use any of the short stories attached below, selections 5 – 8 in the Reading Guide Choices.
- Save your work to your computer or drive.
- Submit your work in 05.04 An Engaging Perspective.
- If you cannot save your worksheet, you can type the information into a document and submit.