Wk 3 – procurement planning paper
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you do the following:
· Describe the project procurement planning process.
· Identify the most valuable output of the plan procurement process and explain why you believe it is most valuable.
· Explain the various contract types and describe who–buyer or seller–has the most risk for each contract type.
· Explain methods that can be used to mitigate the risks for each contract type.
· Develop a project monitoring process to track procurement orders for the project.
· Describe a source selection criterion that would be applicable to any project.
· Analyze the ethical concerns that should be considered when identifying source selection criteria.
· Explain the role of risk management in the procurement planning process.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.