Case study analysis competing with goliath
The case audit should include the following components:
Brief Introduction & Key Issues:
Provide a brief (1-2 paragraphs) introduction of the firm and the most pressing issues from the case.
Analysis: There are four parts to the analysis :
- External analysis (i.e. General Macro Environment, Five Forces)
- Internal analysis (i.e. VRIO)
- Examination of the firm’s business-level strategy
- Examination of the firm’s corporate-level strategy
Strategic Recommendations and Justification:
1. Recommendations should respond to the key issues of the case, and must be specific and actionable. Your recommendations must also be consistent with your analysis ** Do not forget to consider the firm’s financial standing when making recommendations.
The case audit should be typed double-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman Font, with 1-inch margins all around (no more than 4 pages).