Wk1 | Chemistry homework help
1. In your own words, describe the concept of specific heat capacity and the effects that it has on temperature changes. Give an example of specific heat capacity that you see in your everyday life. Why did you select this example?
Categorize the following formulas into the following, and fill out the attached chart below as directed:
- Ionic or molecular compounds
- Molecular compounds: Are there any prefixes needed? List on the chart.
- Ionic compounds: Which ones need Roman numerals? Why?
- On the chart, indicate which ones have polyatomic ion. Are they cations or anions?
- Are there any acids or bases? Mark the chart.
- Are the acids binary acids or oxyacid? Mark the chart.
- Check the box if you have a strong acid or a strong base.
Why do you think it is important to understand how to write formulas? How will this knowledge help you in your healthcare career? Find the chart attached
Remember to add references in APA format for each question