Five states report | Statistics homework help
I need someone to make corrections on the uploaded file for me. Here’s the instructions below.
Due by the end of Week 6 at 11:59pm ET.
Completing this Assessment will help you to meet the following:
• Draw conclusions and/or make decisions through the application and analysis of statistical information and summaries.
Be sure to cite your sources in proper APA formatting and make sure there are no major grammar, punctuation, or spelling errors.
- Make sure you download the Microsoft Excel file titled MATH201 States Data Set.
- Pick five of the provided States in the attached Excel file. The States are located on the left, and the data for each State is located to the right.
- Use the annual income data associated with the States you selected to find the following measures of central tendency for each State:
- In a Microsoft Word document, show all calculations and answer the following question in 150 words:
Identify the central tendency you feel is the most representative of the data and justify your answer.
To download the Microsoft Excel data set click on the following like:
MATH201 States Data Set.xlsx
If you would like to download the report assessment and rubric in a Microsoft Word document click on the following link:
MATH201 Five States Report.docx