Discussion 4b – group 2
Discussion 4b: Co-Creating Norms for Team Civility
- What are your strengths as a team?
- What specific actions can you take to function better as a team for the rest of the term?
Before posting to the discussion board, complete the Clark Civility Index for Students, Pg. 2. Be sure to thoughtfully complete the two reflection questions at the end of the page. On this discussion board you will co-create norms, or guidelines, to be used for civil discourse on the discussion boards with your team for the remainder of the course.
Post your responses to the two reflection questions at the end of the Clark Civility Index:
- Identify one area of personal strength for your team. Provide one or two suggestions for the team to continue developing this strength.
- Identify one area of personal growth for your team. Provide one or two suggestions on your team can achieve this growth.
Co-Create team norms:
- Reply to your classmates. When several replies have been received, one member of the team should summarize the discussion by listing 3-4 actions the group can take to improve team civility.
- Each member of the team should reply with their agreement to abide by these co-created discussion board norms.