10 page essay on the two primary crime data sources in the us
For this paper you are to compare and contrast the two primary crime data sources used in the United States, i.e., the Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) and the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS). The focus within your paper should be centered on the methodological procedures and implications between the two crime data sources. The purpose of this assignment is to critically review the primary data sources used in modern criminological research.
– typed and DOUBLE-SPACED.
– All papers must use 12 point Times New Roman font, with 1″ margins all around (top, bottom, and sides)
– All papers must have page numbers (excluding the cover page) in the top right-hand corner of each page
– All papers must use APA 6th edition format for citations and references
– All papers must have a minimum of five (5) different acceptable academic sources
– Only the following are considered acceptable academic sources:
1. Peer-reviewed journal articles (on-line or hard copy)
2. The readings/articles in the lessons tab may be used
3. U.S. Government publications. You cannot use all government documents, you must use at least three peer reviewed sources as part of your five.
Abstract, Reference page, ABSOLUTELY NO PLAIGIRISM !!!