1. in this assignment, you need to work on the fourth amendment.
In this assignment, you need to work on the Fourth Amendment. Before starting on the assignment, make sure that you and understand the nature/features of this amendment related to privacy. The Fourth Amendment safeguards against unreasonable searches and seizures. However, there are certain exceptions to the Warrant Requirement of the Fourth Amendment that have been established by precedent. For example, a search of the immediate surroundings as part of a valid arrest is an example of one of these exceptions.
With this understanding that there are established exceptions to Warrant Requirement of the Fourth Amendment, your task for this assignment is to thoroughly review the Fourth Amendment and list the six warrant exceptions. Write a brief summary listing the exceptions and explaining why you think the listed exceptions are permissible.
- Format: Microsoft Word
- Font: Arial 12-point size, Double-space
- Citation Style: Follow your school’s preferred style guide
- Length: No more than 500 words
2. Through an interactive discussion, trace which of the ten constitutional amendments have provisions that affect privacy. Once you have identified the constitutional amendments that affect privacy, highlight in your discussion how privacy is affected by the Bill of Rights.