Reading reflection | Reading homework help
Address the following questions after read the two articles: (no more than one page for each)
1. What is the author’s main argument?
2. What evidence or other persuasive techniques does the author use to support his/her main argument?
3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of the author’s approach?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the author’s conclusion? Why or why not?
5. What other thoughts do you have on the topic addressed in this reading?
There are two articles, so you need to write two reading reflections. Both of them you need to answer all the questions above, one page for one article.
The articles are:
· Alan Goldman, “The Justification of Advertising in a Market Economy”
· Leslie Savan, “The Bribed Soul” , you can search and read them from Google
Write something about ethic