Presentation proposal | Article writing homework help
PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH CHOSEN TOPIC BY THE 29TH
You will be creating a narrated video for your final presentation. The subject of your presentation should be a humanities topic of your choice. For example, in Chapter 6 Music you could select a musician or musical group, song, or instrument.
For your proposal, write some details in a few bullet points about the topic you are considering in the provided text box below.
I will accept your topic choice on a first-submission basis.
Look for my feedback in this assignment folder for approval of your proposal.
This assignment meets the following Course Objectives:
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Articulate how these works express the values of the individual and society within a
- historical and social context.
- Articulate an informed personal response and critically analyze works in the arts and
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the influence of literature, philosophy, and
- the arts on cultural experiences.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the creative process and why humans create.
Record a narrated presentation that includes a visual aid such as a PowerPoint or Google Slides. Express in your own words, a topic from any of the chapters we learned in this course. Be as creative as you want. Be sure to include what you learned about humanities.
You should do what you can to deliver a polished, professional presentation, but I’ll be judging for content more than I’ll be scrutinizing your delivery and/or video editing skills. Here are some additional things you’ll want to know about the presentation.
- You’ll need to record your voice and screen as you present your topic.
- The recording should be four (4) to six (6) minutes.
- Music and video inclusions should be no longer than one (1) minute, and they should only be used if absolutely necessary. Unnecessary video inclusions (those that do the talking for you and demonstrate nothing) will be deducted from your time.
- On the last slide, cite your sources using MLA guidelines. Use credible sources. Do not use Wikipedia.
- The recording can be done using Knowmia. Instructions are available from Support.
- If not using Knowmia, recording should be in an .mp4 or .mov format.
- Be sure to include a link from your Knowmia Library, upload an .mp4 or .mov file to this assignment folder, or provide a link to a streaming video site such as YouTube.com.
The subject of your presentation should be a humanities topic of your choice. For example, in Chapter 5 Music, you could select a musician or musical group, song, or instrument. Provide these details:
- Subject of topic
- Basic information such as title, name, time period, etc.
- What is the history and creative process of your topic?
- How has your topic been influential in the arts and society?
- Why did you select this topic?
- In your own words, provide your personal reaction to this humanities topic.
Submit your file or a link (if your presentation is hosted elsewhere, for example on YouTube) to this assignment folder. Make sure your file or link can be opened and viewed by your instructor.
You will be graded according to the attached rubric.