Deliverable 4 – costa’s mobile and email marketing report
Examine mobile and email marketing methodology.
Your small marketing consulting firm was recently hired by Costa’s Customs. Costa’s Customs is a clothing retail company considering a complete rebranding, as their current reputation is dated and no longer appealing to desired market segments. In the past, Costa’s Customs experimented with digital marketing initiatives but the campaign had been poorly thought out and poorly implemented. The previous campaign had very little engagement and was a failure that turned management off from online marketing channels completely. Costa’s Customs’ current marketing strategy ignores all forms of digital marketing. They’ve come to your company for advice and recommendations for improving their marketing efforts. Your administrator has put together some preliminary research on Costa’s Customs’ background for you to look over. Click on the link below and read through it in order to familiarize yourself with the business.
Your administrator lets you know that Costa’s goals are to grow online clothing sales by 50% within 6 months and traffic to their website’s blog by 100% in 18 months.
You have recently discussed digital marketing with some colleagues working at different companies, and you realize that email and mobile marketing strategies are missing from the Costa’s digital marketing efforts. Since many of your customers could be reached there, you approach your administrator with this information, and she has asked you for a report detailing:
- Summarize email and mobile marketing and include an analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of each method.
- Hypothesize on how each could be used by the case document company and what the strategy might look like.
- Include a visual mockup for a Costa’s marketing email using a free account on Mailchimp.com or other email service provider, including subject line, pre-header, image, body copy, and call-to-action.
- Select an existing mobile ad template (320 X 100) you feel is effective on BannerSnack.com (free account) or other graphic design software, and make edits tailored to Costa’s with justification for your creative choice. Supply the .jpeg or .png of the edited mobile ad you created.
- Conclude your report.
- Why it is important to pursue email marketing campaigns?
- Why is mobile marketing important to act upon instead of simply focusing on marketing solely to a desktop computer world?