Skills for effective management | Management homework help
ccording to research, employers want managers to acquire three skills through education and experience:
- Technical skill: the ability to perform a specific job in their field.
- Conceptual skill: the ability to think beyond their department to understand how the organization functions as a whole.
- Interpersonal skill: the “soft” skills of connecting and interacting with people.
These important skills are also needed by managers for effective team management. For this discussion:
- Identify which skill you consider most important.
- Explain how you would use that skill in the workplace to manage your team.
Be sure to respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts.
Word Count Requirements:
Your discussion main (original) post must be at least 250 words to fully demonstrate your understanding of the discussion questions.