Employee attributions and their impact on innovations
The attached journal article focuses on attribution theory and how it influences the implementation of innovation technologies. Two types of employee attributions are noted in the article (intentionality and deceptive intentionality), please review these concepts and answer the following questions:
1. Provide a high-level overview/ summary of the case study
2. Note how constructive intentionality impacts innovation implementations
3. Find another article that adds to the overall findings of the case and note how attribution-based perspective enhances successful innovation implementations. Please be explicit and detailed in answering this question.
1. The paper must be minimum 3 pages excluding title and references pages.
2. Include references of at least 5 peer reviewed papers supporting your case study.
3. The paper must comply APA Format and include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, a conclusion and references.