Competition and cooperation – strategic management
After reading the case ATTACHED (Ventures in Salt: Compass Minerals International). consider strategic moves for this stand-alone firm.
1. Analyze the market and, using specifics from the case study,
2. Develop one cooperative and one competitive move.
3. Select the most effective choice and explain why it is the best option.
4. Synthesize a tactic to support the move.
5. How can the tactic be implemented within the scope of the overall strategy? (Hint: Disruptive innovation may be the best way to synthesize a tactic.)
Description of the Case and Identification of Major Issues
Connections to Course Readings, Material and Research
Depth and Scope of Analysis
Solutions and Strategies
Paper and all citations should be in APA format.