Article review/ reflection | Education homework help
Description: Professionals read and keep current in their fields by reading journal articles and
relating them to their practice.
Directions: The student will select, read, and review ONE peer-reviewed journal article that
relates to a major topic covered in the course competencies and specific topics from our
textbook for EDF 1005. This includes curriculum, assessment, history, finance, ethics, or
1. Select ONE-PEER-REVIEWED journal article written within the past FIVE YEARS that discusses a
major topic covered in Education 1005.
2. The article must be a minimum of three 3 PAGES in length excluding cover and reference
3. Include the following in a summary/reflection:
• Write a summary of the article it has to be 1 page or a page in a half, and has to be citied with a minimum of 3 citied. Which means that you have to make sure the information that was gather in your summary is actually being citied with the actual article.
• Write your opinion of the article’s viewpoint, has to be a page. SUPPORT YOUR OPNION with the article.
Support your viewpoint with citations
from the article and course textbook.
• Include how the article relates to our readings and discussions in EDF 1005.
4. ATTACH A COPY OF THE ARTICLE WITH YOUR SUMMARY AND OPNION/REFLECTION!!!!!
5. Use APA format to cite any ideas and reflections in your summary/reflection that are
represented in the article.