Unit 3 assignment | quality control | Park University
Download the following Excel Spreadsheet:
- Chapter 8, Problem 6
- Chapter 8, Problem 18
- Chapter 8, Problem 25
- Chapter 8, Problem 39
- Chapter 8, Problem 42
- Chapter 8, Problem 44
Data and instructions included with spreadsheets.
- Refer to Assignments and Grading for information on homework requirements, deadline, and grading rubric.
- Homework problems are located in the text with the homework assignment.
- Answer all questions in the text for each homework problem.
- Use the Report Template to perform an in-depth analysis of the problem.
- Follow the directions on the template and utilize the proper report format shown in the template file.
EXCEPTION: For Unit 5 Assignment the requirement for analysis length as stated in the template is modified to the following:
- Analysis for each problem should be no more than 2-paragraphs in length.
- Analysis should be as detailed as possible.
- Analysis of each chart created will have an analysis of the chart, what the DATA means (not a description of the chart)
- Use the Report Template for the analysis for each problem
- Do Not provide a background OR a recommendation section for this assignment
- Use the Analysis and Findings section to identify each problem, followed by a 2 paragraph analysis:
The chart indicates…….
- Students MUST combine all analyses on ONE Report Template.
- If the problem has an Excel spreadsheet accompanying the assignment, you MUST submit BOTH the Excel file and a completed Report Template with your analysis and recommendations.
- If the assignment has multiple Excel files, you may combine the analysis of all Excel files into a single Report Template. However, ensure you identify each problem with each analysis.
- All Excel files and Reports MUST be submitted as a single upload to your grade book.
- i.e. if there are three Excel files, you must complete all three Excel files
- Complete a Report using the template. You may combine the analysis as stated above.
- Submit all three Excel files AND the combined Report Template to your grad book.
- Analysis should demonstrate the student’s interpretation of the data based on the information in the corresponding chapter of the text, and their own critical thinking/intuitive skills. Creative thinking and assumptions are allowed, and encouraged, to fully analyze the data.
- Analysis of the data in the charts must be separately submitted in a Word document.
- If the problem is in Excel format, students must answer the questions in the text as a foundation for a detailed analysis of the chart and accompanying data.
- Analysis/interpretation of the data in the charts is required.
- Do not describe the chart, rather interpret what the chart is displaying based on the data.
- Be specific in your analysis of the chart, and incorporate the material into your answer.