Discussion 1- principles of marketing
300- 350 words
The text defines “marketing concept” and the “4 P’s.”
- In your own words, explain both of these concepts, detail why both are important to a marketing plan.
- Define “marketing” and “sales” and explain how they are different from one another, and how they depend upon one another for successful marketing.
- Does “marketing” have a function in church operations? Explain and support your answer.
Generational trends lead to distinctly different attitudes, values and behavioral patterns that must be considered when developing a marketing plan.
- Describe in detail the “generational cohorts” according to the text, and explain the different values and motivational factors between them.
- When opening a new ice cream store in your hometown, how would your advertising messages differ from one generation to the next? Describe in detail how you would create appeal to each of the groups.
Explain how the Scripture “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.” (Heb. 13:8) relates to all demographic groups.